1. You can take pictures of the stars by using a long exposure time on your camera!
2. If you take a photo in the dark and flash your camera, you can make yourself look like a ghost!
3. If you freeze a camera in a block of ice, it will still take pictures!
5. Some people use pinhole cameras to take pictures – these cameras don’t even have lenses!
6. You can take photos in the dark by using a special type of light called infrared!
7. There are special cameras that capture ultraviolet light, and they can take photos of things you can’t even see with your naked eye!
8. You can take photos in the rain and snow by using rain shields and special weatherproof cameras!
9. Your camera can see in the dark by using a special type of flash called a strobe light!
10. You can even take photos with your phone! Smartphones are now powerful enough to take amazing pictures.
Photography is a vital tool for teens, offering them a dynamic avenue for self-expression, personal growth, and connection. Through the lens, teenagers not only capture the essence of their lives but also cultivate essential skills and a visual language that empowers them in navigating the complexities of the modern world.